An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
USB compatibility for calibration loading
Used for over 450 grains and products
Automatic temperature compensation
No screw cap, which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9-volt battery, quick start guide, and one year manufacturer's warranty.
Mini GAC Plus
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
Package for the mini GAC plus includes:
Mini GAC plus, loader, 9-volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and one year manufacturer's warranty.
Mini GAC 2500
This handheld moisture tester offers the highest level of accuracy in its class, plus the mini GAC® 2500 is fast and easy to use.
Elevator-Quality Testing on Your Farm
An affordable moisture tester that provides elevator-like results.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
- Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
- Free Shipping
The DICKEY-john GAC® 2500-UGMA Grain Analysis Computer is the next generation of moisture testers from the world-wide leader in grain moisture analyzers. In addition to being GIPSA-Certified as UGMA-Compatible, the GAC 2500-UGMA offers accurate and reliable features.